Introducing eight week old keets to their parents having hatched them in an incubator

I thought of you this a.m. & chuckled; wished I'd had my phone to get a pic for you.
I decided it was time to trim nails so headed out w/the clippers & a towel to lay on my lap.
It's a gorgeous day, sunny, cool. I sat at the patio & got Rosie's nails done, and then we sat & enjoyed the morning, her on my lap, unrestrained, contently cocoing.
The chuckling came as I thought R2Elk is never going to believe this...:gig
I have no trouble believing it. There are stories about "house" guineas in this forum. One of the people that I sold keets to had one needing special care. She kept it in the house with her. It stuck right to her and forgot that it was a guinea.

When a predator killed the rest of the flock, she was stuck with her "house" guinea. Her husband was not happy.

I have no trouble believing it. There are stories about "house" guineas in this forum. One of the people that I sold keets to had one needing special care. She kept it in the house with her. It stuck right to her and forgot that it was a guinea.

When a predator killed the rest of the flock, she was stuck with her "house" guinea. Her husband was not happy.
Oh no - no "house guineas" - atleast not until they evolve to having sphincters & learn how to use them. Lol. Today was the first time she ever did that for a long period of time. I guess she was just in the zone after her pedicure.

Oh no - no "house guineas" - atleast not until they evolve to having sphincters & learn how to use them. Lol. Today was the first time she ever did that for a long period of time. I guess she was just in the zone after her pedicure.
They have sphincters and they know how to use them. It just isn't the way that you want them to use them.

Back
Top Bottom