Introducing Me

G’Day from down under Kevin :frow Welcome and Congratulations!

You might be interested in downloading this free e-book My First Year With Chickens

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week articles which I have found to be a great resource and a one stop shop for questions which may have already been discussed within the BYC membership group. This one might be of particular interest to you:
Topic of the Week - Raising Chicks

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi all. My name is Kevin and I just joined this site. My wife and I have recently moved to a piece of property where we hope to start building up a hobby farm. We recently purchased some chicks and are starting our egg-citing new adventure. I have to build a coop pretty quick, so that will likely be the focus on my involvement on this site for the near future. I look forward to not just learning from all of the experience found here, but eventually contributing to it.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we get up to speed!

Sincerely,
Kevin

Welcome to Backyard Chickens to both of you glad you joined us here a great place

Hello Kevin and welcome to BYC!! It’s so nice to have you join us. welcome.gif

This video may help with learning how to navigate the new site.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us. :)

Back
Top Bottom