Introducing: me :)

CatWhisperer5

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2023
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am not a stranger to having chickens, at the very least. I've had 2-3 flocks over the past five years in different places.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Right now, I have around 30 including chicks. However, we're selling some and only keeping around 20-25.

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have a lot of breeds, but my favorites include Austrolorpingtons and Easter Eggers!!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Chickens are so funny to watch and they provide food as well, eggs and meat.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I sing, read, draw, write- that's pretty much it as far as my hobbies go, haha.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm currently an aspiring veterinarian with several chickens, quail, and a small and sassy cat named Sox.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found BYC several years ago when I was younger and had my first flock, and with this flock I was having some issues so I figured I would come back on here for advice. I couldn't remember my old account though lol

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am not a stranger to having chickens, at the very least. I've had 2-3 flocks over the past five years in different places.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Right now, I have around 30 including chicks. However, we're selling some and only keeping around 20-25.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a lot of breeds, but my favorites include Austrolorpingtons and Easter Eggers!!

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Chickens are so funny to watch and they provide food as well, eggs and meat.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I sing, read, draw, write- that's pretty much it as far as my hobbies go, haha.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm currently an aspiring veterinarian with several chickens, quail, and a small and sassy cat named Sox.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found BYC several years ago when I was younger and had my first flock, and with this flock I was having some issues so I figured I would come back on here for advice. I couldn't remember my old account though lol
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom