Introducing Motomo

a mulely goat is a goodthing.thats for sure.wont have to worry bout getting hitt with horns.an he is just too cute.

He's a cutie, that's for sure. Makes me want another goat...yeah, like that's gonna happen in this lifetime. :|

OOOOOHHHH!!!!! How adorable!!!!
big_smile.png
I wish my husband didn't hate goats as much as he does. (he was traumatised when he was about 20 by goats that were eating hay bales out from underneath him when he was stacking them, causing him to fall.....and he says they fart too much.)

I would have a goat in a minute!!!!
tongue.png

Momo is headed home this weekend! He's SO cute. I still have to do his tatts and wether him, either tonight or tomorrow...and his new owners will be picking him up probably Sunday.

Our first kid out of our polled breeding program, and I couldn't be more pleased with him.

momo0605082.jpg

momo0605083.jpg

momo060508.jpg

He is a cutie I love the waddles (I don't have any of those in my herd), and I take it he is polled! I have one polled doe, she had twin bucklings last year, both horned
sad.png
, and this year she aborted triplets
sad.png
, so maybe next year she'll give me some polled kids, it'd be so nice not to need to disbud!

Yup, he's polled
wink.png
. My bucks are all horned, I'm working on finding a polled one I like as I feel the polled goats are the answer to my disbudding dilema. It's a gamble, those genetics! I was SO tickled that this doe passed her head on!

LOL I like the wattles, but I like a clean neck better...go figure
tongue.png
most of my goats have wattles.

Back
Top Bottom