Introducing Mr. Buff! ~PIC Heavy!~

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
That's not really his name! We actually haven't come up with anything for him yet. He's quite the handsome boy though and I'm super pleased with how he's turned out! He is absolutely HUGE and has great feathering. I wouldn't expect anything less from hinkjc's chickens though, as that is where he came from.
smile.png

7910_dsc04779.jpg

7910_dsc04794.jpg

I let the buffs out to free range today and Mr. Buff just couldn't help but notice Artex's ladies in the B/B/S Orp. run and started to flirt and dance for them. Boy was that a mistake! Artex was NOT impressed and quickly let Mr. Buff know it!

7910_dsc04769.jpg

7910_dsc04768.jpg

Needless to say, the buffs had to go back up because Mr. Buff just would not walk away and behave himself.
roll.png

Once they were back in their pin, Artex let out a big crow reminding everyone who was boss!

7910_dsc04793.jpg

Stacey, he is turning into a very handsome boy.
love.gif
Thanks so much for sharing his pic. What a golden cutie!

Quote:
I was thinking that's he's just as handsome as the ones hinkjc has, then I read this. It all makes sense now.

I have no creativity, I'd call him Colonel. But everyone would probably think I named him after Colonel Sanders.
roll.png

Jody - I thought you'd be pleased with him.
smile.png

hen-thusiast - I actually thought about Colonel but was left going, Colonel what?!?!
lol.png

Thank you everyone! He's been a good boy thus far.
smile.png

Quote:
I know, right? It's like Colonel has to be followed by something. I've always wanted a rooster called Colonel Mustard, but that's just me.
roll.png
Maybe one day.....

Back
Top Bottom