Introducing my supermarket egg quail

CovidtimeQuail

Highly quailified
Nov 28, 2020
Honolulu, HI
refrigeratoreggs.png

View attachment 2555654

It is a pretty big one. I'm hoping an Italian jumbo.

I got it from a store named Don Quixote. If it's a roo, I'll name it that. If it's a hen, I'll name it Dawn Quixote. I'm honestly surprised. Three of the five eggs (60%) went into the incubator and two hatched out just fine (The second one suffocated itself under a blanket, partly my fault).

Anyway, I wanted an Italian to round out my flock so I'm super psyched!

Here it is, 10-days old. It looks more snowy than Italian, but it's still early. Either way, I like the pattern.

These birds are growing faster than my past ones -- must be the gamebird starter.

One of my favorite memories was bringing a huge food dehydrator home with my sister from Daiei/Don Quijote on our bikes. I loved shopping there! What a cute quail to boot! Congrats!

One of my favorite memories was bringing a huge food dehydrator home with my sister from Daiei/Don Quijote on our bikes. I loved shopping there! What a cute quail to boot! Congrats!
Just an FYI, but grey on grey is really hard to read. I'm not sure if you have a different colour scheme on your system, but this is what is seen in the default view.
1616209694434.png

Yeah, interesting--I never changed it (from the default) to my knowledge! I have a dark color scheme so it doesn't blind my eyes, but that shouldn't change the text color on here. Thanks for letting me know! (I will try to change it!)

Back
Top Bottom