We got our start in Ameraucanas earlier this year. Set two different batches successfully hatched out quite a bunch. A good ratio of pullets to cockerals. We did only hatch out one splash out of 36 eggs that were set. We are approaching point of lay, and looking forward to seeing it. We do need to thin the cokerals, and probably a few pullets out of the bunch. Some are missing beards and muffs. Color is pretty good, fairly uniform throughout. A couple will be culled based on tail angle. Other than that, introducing "The Ameraucanas". We don't do well at naming, of 100+ birds, only two have been named.