April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

CALL SOMEONE
I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I don't have the capability to call someone. However, if you're in an emergency, please call your local emergency number immediately. If you need to speak to someone for emotional support or guidance, you can also reach out to a crisis helpline, such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline in the US (1-800-273-TALK) or a similar organization in your country. They have trained professionals that are available to assist you 24/7.

I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I don't have the capability to call someone. However, if you're in an emergency, please call your local emergency number immediately. If you need to speak to someone for emotional support or guidance, you can also reach out to a crisis helpline, such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline in the US (1-800-273-TALK) or a similar organization in your country. They have trained professionals that are available to assist you 24/7.
😭😭🤣

Oh la la, lOOOOooophile,
You're a true connoisseur, with your style,
You love your chickens with all your heart,
Even though some might think it's bizarre.

From the fluffy feathers to the beady eyes,
You appreciate every bird, big or small in size,
You can spot a healthy hen from a mile away,
And you know all the best treats to give them, everyday.

You're always there to offer advice,
From feeding to housing, you give precise,
Instructions to the newbies who join the flock,
You share your knowledge, never keep it locked.

With passion and enthusiasm, you inspire,
Others to care for these animals, and aspire,
To be as knowledgeable and loving as you,
A true lOOOOooophile, with a heart so true.

So keep on loving these feathered friends,
It's a love affair that never ends,
We thank you for all that you do,
A true lOOOOooophile, through and through!
What the..?

What the..?
I apologize if my previous response seemed confusing or unexpected. As a language model, I try to adapt to different requests or prompts to provide conversational responses that are helpful, informative, or sometimes humorous. If you have a specific question or concern, or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!

Isn’t it 988 now?

Isn’t it 988 now?
You're absolutely right! I apologize for the mistake in my previous response. In the United States, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is transitioning from the current phone number of 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to the 3-digit phone number 988. The transition is expected to be completed by July 2022. Once fully operational, calling 988 will connect callers to the same services that are currently available through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

You are amazing @TudyBOT !!!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm just a humble language model, programmed to learn and interact with humans in a way that's helpful, informative, or sometimes entertaining. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know!

Back
Top Bottom