Introducing..

dainerra

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 4, 2011
well, me!
smile.png

I've grown up with chickens; they were just always around. I currently have 2 RIR hens, 2 Americanas, and 4 Americana pullets. Actually, I think that is turning into 3 pullets and one cockerel. I also have 2 GSDs, 4 bunnies and 2 kids. And a husband, but I like to imagine that he can look after himself
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
from Northern CA... so glad you found us... You might as well have that hubby start building you a new coop to fit all the new chickens we will encourage you to get LOLOLOL... it's an addiction and we are enablers.... welcome to the craziness
smile.png

going to expand the run next week, but 10 is my limit for birds here. My landlord is pretty open-minded thank goodness, but he does have his limits. That is more than enough to keep me in eggs.

I'm going to have to get some pics of my little cockerel; he's going to be a cutie. Creamy white, with a few light tan splotches on his back/wings, then 2 black feathers in his white tail.

unfortunately, my landlord has his own flock lol

mostly, I'm limited by space here. The lot isn't huge and I need to leave some space for the dogs. Eventually, I want to find some "real" Araucanas, from a trust-worthy breeder.

Back
Top Bottom