Introduction - no chickens yet

Amyjome

In the Brooder
Dec 6, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, I'm new to chicken. Hoping to get some soon.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None

(3) What breeds do you have?
N/A

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I'm looking forward to the eggs & natural bug killers.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening & playing with my dogs.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm in educational administration. I have a husband with physical disabilities, 2 German Shepherds, 2 indoor cats, & a green cheek conure.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D An internet search!

Hello and welcome to BYC! Chicken journeys are fun! We hope you have an amazing time here! :D
Welcome.PNG

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, I'm new to chicken. Hoping to get some soon.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None

(3) What breeds do you have?
N/A

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I'm looking forward to the eggs & natural bug killers.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gardening & playing with my dogs.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm in educational administration. I have a husband with physical disabilities, 2 German Shepherds, 2 indoor cats, & a green cheek conure.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D An internet search!
20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom