Introduction :)

hannahpekar

Hatching
May 28, 2020
i LOVE my chickens. i have been a chicken mom for about 3 years! i work at a feed store so it was almost inevitable. i currently have 12 chickens and 1 guinea (completely not planned). I have 4 batted rocks, 1 americana that is blind, 3 silver laced wyandottes, 2 gold laced wyandottes, and 2 easter eggers. when i first got chickens it was because i didn’t want my manger to kill the blind one. that’s what started it. then my parents fell and love, and we became a chicken lovin family. they’re basically like our dogs. they sit on our laps, they come when they are called, and let me tell you... THEYRE SPOILED!

i LOVE my chickens. i have been a chicken mom for about 3 years! i work at a feed store so it was almost inevitable. i currently have 12 chickens and 1 guinea (completely not planned). I have 4 batted rocks, 1 americana that is blind, 3 silver laced wyandottes, 2 gold laced wyandottes, and 2 easter eggers. when i first got chickens it was because i didn’t want my manger to kill the blind one. that’s what started it. then my parents fell and love, and we became a chicken lovin family. they’re basically like our dogs. they sit on our laps, they come when they are called, and let me tell you... THEYRE SPOILED!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom