Introduction

cajunhillbilly

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 22, 2010
Dover, Arkansas
Well I will start off by saying hello!...lol. My name is Karl and my chicken co-pilot daughter is Cheyenne (sissy). We are semi new to chickens. I have a wife (Kim), daughter (Cheyenne), step-son (Brandon), 2 dogs( 1 Shih Tszu- Harley, 1 Spastic Chocolate Lab- Hunter), 1 cat ( Snuggles) and soon we hope to have as many chickens that wife/mom will let us have! We are a christian family and do attend church regularly and the lord is first on our list! I had chickens when I was a young boy but that was many many moons ago...lol. I have been roaming around on this site for a month or so and finally decided to join! Sis and I have been working on a coop for her, she is wanting a variety or bantams and some Golden Polish. We will also be building a larger coop and run for some egg layers, thinking about some Cuckoo Marans but not sure yet! We want some chickens that are also pretty good at going broody! We are building most everything with repurposed lumber and metal from a very large barn we found that someone was tearing down! Whats better than burning good lumber if it can be reused? Build a mansion coop!!!...lol. Well thats pretty much my story ( sorry our story) for now! If anyone has any questions, just ask I am pretty easy going and will answer anything to the best of my knowledge! We will be posting pics and updates as soon as I figure everything out! Well I hope everyone has a great day and GOD Bless Everyone and Have a Merry Christmas!
big_smile.png

Karl
PS - If I left anything out, let me know!!!

Back
Top Bottom