ios mobile media format uploads are not supported and windows 10 as well? how do you folks upload?

that was one of the problems - the photo format wasn't the requested one; the other was - videos not supported and attempting to link media got youtube feeling like "oops"
Sometimes I try to upload photos and get an error about the file type even though it says it's jpg, jpeg, gif, or png.
picture bug_3.png

The way I fix that is by opening it in MS Paint and re-saving it as a jpg.
1620261291628.png

Sometimes I try to upload photos and get an error about the file type even though it says it's jpg, jpeg, gif, or png.
picture bug_3.png

The way I fix that is by opening it in MS Paint and re-saving it as a jpg.
View attachment 2651924
Oh yea. Forgot to tell you how to fix the photos you already took on your phone. Simply crop it the slightest bit and when you save it, it should automatically save as the correct size jpeg. Atleast thats what fixed mine. An edit and save

Oh yea. Forgot to tell you how to fix the photos you already took on your phone. Simply crop it the slightest bit and when you save it, it should automatically save as the correct size jpeg. Atleast thats what fixed mine. An edit and save
Unless the files are larger than 10mb you shouldn't have to resize them. :idunno If the file is too big, you get this error
1620266390377.png

Unless the files are larger than 10mb you shouldn't have to resize them. :idunno If the file is too big, you get this error
View attachment 2652097
With what im talking about, the HEIF setting that the photos saved to would automatically resave as jpeg with any edit, not necessarily resizing the image. Just a slkght crop would resave it as jpeg as opposed to the high definition HEIF file. Or whichever file each persons snart phone saves them as when set.

That was an easy fix! I of course went ahead and created a new profile on a different browser lol, but still got a video! only my greenhouse is to be added now ..and flourishing cactuses. I love this site! it has all my current interests in one spot :)

Back
Top Bottom