is a Little Giant 9300 still air incubator GOOD FOR BEGINNERS??

Build your own. There are plenty of cheap parts you can order for a full digital incubator or one of the incukits from incubator warehouse.

I dont. She said her hatch rate with it was 95%. She said it doesnt have the thermometer on top so I dont know what that would mean.
Just means it's not temperature controlled like the new ones. You have to be more watchful for temp swings because it has no thermostat to control it if it gets to cool or warm. The styro bators are more prone to temp changes outside the bator affecting the temps inside. If you aren't able to monitor them periodically through the day, a bator with temp control is better. I use the lg 9200 and have 90-100% hatches, but...I'm a SHM/homeschooling mom and keep a close eye on it and I check it in the night. I can catch any temp swings.

I have both the 9200 and the 9300 and they work just great for me. I have had no serious problems with them. I had to fiddle with it a bit initially when I first got them but I have been using them over 2 years now.

I have both the 9200 and the 9300 and they work just great for me. I have had no serious problems with them. I had to fiddle with it a bit initially when I first got them but I have been using them over 2 years now.
You're one of the first I've seen, that doesn't have anything bad to say about them.
wink.png
I use the 9200 and have awesome hatches, but it takes more work/worry. I would much prefer the 92 to the 93.

I was thinking putting it in a closet at my mom in laws, I can check it two to three times a day and at night (she lives next door). Her house stays ab 70, so do you think this will be ok?

SOMEONE PLEEEASE HELP ME!! My fertilized egg is black when I candle it, and the vanes are pink,Is it dead?! Will it explode?! I don't know what to do! Im only incubating 2 eggs and this is the first time iv ever tried to indicate eggs. Are my eggs going to die? When I got them they where defiantly alive, and I have had the 4 to 5 days now, I really need to know if they are going to explode! Please help!!

Back
Top Bottom