Is Anyone Interested In A Mix Of Chicken And Duck Egg's?

dieselgrl48

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Virginia
Ok I have gotten so disgrutled.A lot of my bird's have been laying pretty good for a few week's now.I had listed them On Ebay the last 2 week's as a Barnyard mix with No Bid's.Now I have a ton of egg's sitting Again today on counter and have no idea what to do with them.I have 3 ducks laying daily now and 6/ 7 layer hen's and several of my bantam's too.I have went so far as to put some in hatcher bator and trying to quickly turn them daily and have some bantam egg's doubled on top of my turner in the other.I have never listed any here so was wondering if anyone has intrest or not.I hate to see them go to waste.Just about every egg so far I have put in bator has been fertile.Gaaaaaaa
barnie.gif
If I hadn't got ripped off of my Sportsman last year Every egg would be incubating!I hatched out 6 more newbies yest. They are gorgeous finaly got a couple of cochin's and a millie and a sebright I think.My duck egg's are all candling fertile also that I have in. I guess this round again is going to recycle back to birds again.Im going to try pick out a few to try and sqeeze in bator But will have a ton more.Anyone intersted I will list here.TY

what part of virginia are you in? I live near culpeper and there is an auction every two weeks at the agriculture place on route 29> they have fertile eggs all the time and sell.

How much are you charging for them? Shipping, or pick up locally only? You might try putting a listing in the for sale section lower down on the forum index, I bet someone would want some. I do, but I can't afford the shipping lol.

Im in SW Va and would be willing to sell the egg's seperaltely EI DUCK LAYER Bantam.I have sold a lot of egg's on Ebay and can fit 6 or so in a small flate rate Box but have shipped as many as 2 dozen in the BIG box.I had started my bid out at $5 on Ebay and that was for a mix of 12+ duck and chicken.I have been selling my chicks and duckling's etc. local for about 4 year's.

I am thinking about putting some up here.Was trying to get a feel for what people were intersted in the mix or just duck, layer or the bantam.So far I have been getting 3 duck egg's a day and 6 or 7 layer egg's and several bantam.I Have one of my my Giant frizzle hen's Claudia she has been leaving me an egg daily too.I managed to fit in a few of the left over's today but if I list any will be fresh from weekend laying so they will be the freshest egg's.I found someone to take some of the Big egg's for eating so they didnt all go to waste and boiled the rest of the layer eggs and gave to birds as a treat today.I set 6 more duck egg's too.They are coming out of ear's.Just about every egg I have incubated is fertile.If you wanted to get maybe 6 or 8 egg's they should ride comfy in a med flate rate or even a small for bantam.If you wanted 12 or more mix including duck I think that biggest box is like $13 now.I have shipped as many as 2 dozen in big box before.If I have large egg's I put those on bottom and bantam on top.I wrap my eggs good so they will arrive safe if the USPS doesnt play football with the box even marked as FRAGILE!.I'll start them cheap I would rather get a couple of dollars and know someone got babies.

Back
Top Bottom