Is Curt a male button?

Pandaisy

Songster
May 30, 2020
Germany
My buttons are 4 weeks old now and I can't figure out what gender Curt may be. He doesn't quite look like the rooster on the right side of the picture. On the other hand he does. Curt has some red tail feathers like his brother, but no red on his chest and the blue is more gray with speckles. He is a mystery to me. Hopefully you can tell me more. I intend to sell some soon and don't want to accidentally give away two roosters. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_100618.jpg
    IMG_20210422_100618.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210422_100537.jpg
    IMG_20210422_100537.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 9
My buttons are 4 weeks old now and I can't figure out what gender Curt may be. He doesn't quite look like the rooster on the right side of the picture. On the other hand he does. Curt has some red tail feathers like his brother, but no red on his chest and the blue is more gray with speckles. He is a mystery to me. Hopefully you can tell me more. I intend to sell some soon and don't want to accidentally give away two roosters. Thank you.
Only male buttons get red tell feathers, either he hasnt gotten his red chest yet or that grey white is covering it up or he isnt a red breasted , most likely just later then his brother they are so cuuute

Wait till they growl specially at night / sundown lol (only male buttons growl)

Omg if u open the pics then click it goes in a circle but with those two it makes it look like they are taking turns ducking down and standing up 😆

Thanks a lot for the help! Maybe someone wants to buy Curt or I am keeping him. Sadly most people around me only want the fancy colors. Another question: The one in the front is a female then?

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_172420.jpg
    IMG_20210422_172420.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks a lot for the help! Maybe someone wants to buy Curt or I am keeping him. Sadly most people around me only want the fancy colors. Another question: The one in the front is a female then?
Looks female normal wild pattern but give it time to make sure

Back
Top Bottom