Is FREE worth it?

Yes for a pair or trio of chickens and put that dog house on legs and build some kind of netting over it or something like a livestock shade tent made from 4 x 4's poles and a roof structure on top of it.

Quote:
Hmmmm. Now you have me thinking here.
wink.png

I have been looking for a deal like that for a while. Everyone around here wants to charge nearly full price for their used dog panels on CL.
Go for it! I need something like that to pen my Iowa Blues off seperate this spring
sad.png

I will get it but I will give it to my neighbor. I just remembered that last weekend when I was outside, she stopped by and asked me about the FREE stuff that I get online and asked me was I selling any of my kennels and I told her no. She said that she is looking for a dog kennel, so that she can put her 2 small dogs in it when she is outside working in the yard. I told her that I would look around and if I came across any dog kennels, I would let her know. So, I will keep my word and pick up the dog kennel for her and deliver it to her. I won't even tell her that I found a FREE dog kennel. I will just surprise her. She is my mother's best friend when my mother was living. She is about 66 years old. So, she will be lucky recipient of this dog kennel.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom