Is It A Boy Or A Girl?

Got_The_Chick_Itch

Songster
6 Years
Mar 5, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
You might remember that a while ago I had a chick with a vitamin deficiency now he/her is a lot better he/her is walking now still not 100% but I don’t know if he/she is a girl or a boy. When you look at him you think oh rooster but when he/she makes noises he/she sounds like a hen his/her tail position kind of looks like a hen his/her vent looks like a hen and his/her comb looks like a hen but his/her hairdo and body color look like a rooster he/she hasn’t crowed but his/her brother has and they are the same age his/her sister looks totally different from him/her to. If you can tell if he’s a girl or a boy please let me know I can send any sort of pictures. Thanks for reading my book.
image.jpg

You might remember that a while ago I had a chick with a vitamin deficiency now he/her is a lot better he/her is walking now still not 100% but I don’t know if he/she is a girl or a boy. When you look at him you think oh rooster but when he/she makes noises he/she sounds like a hen his/her tail position kind of looks like a hen his/her vent looks like a hen and his/her comb looks like a hen but his/her hairdo and body color look like a rooster he/she hasn’t crowed but his/her brother has and they are the same age his/her sister looks totally different from him/her to. If you can tell if he’s a girl or a boy please let me know I can send any sort of pictures. Thanks for reading my book.View attachment 2428726
how old is he/she? I think age should help determine boy/girl

Back
Top Bottom