Is it dangerous if I introduce ducks into a chicken coop?

Lottux

In the Brooder
Sep 13, 2023
Well, I got two ducks and I was wondering if it was okay to put them whit the chickens for now they are inside the house, and supposedly were going to let them with the chickens when they can run from them because right now they are still little so thats the question will it be bad or dangerous to put them with the chikens?

They should be separated by a fence so they can see each other but not touch for at least a couple of weeks or up to a couple of months first.
can you put a dividing fence in their run/yard area?
At night you can put the ducks into a large dog crate and put the dog crate inside the chicken coop, so they can be together and see each other but not touch yet.

They should be separated by a fence so they can see each other but not touch for at least a couple of weeks or up to a couple of months first.
can you put a dividing fence in their run/yard area?
At night you can put the ducks into a large dog crate and put the dog crate inside the chicken coop, so they can be together and see each other but not touch yet.
I know currently they are left outside on a little coop.(it's in the middle of the space where the chickens run plus they are currently with a little chicken a batham)

Back
Top Bottom