Is it normal for Chickens to sneeze?

Why is her head getting wet?
You want to resolve that issue before it gets really cold.
1. she doesn't care if she gets wet but I do lol and 2. We have 2 water systems one she has to put her beak into and then the other is a nipple system that she puts her head under and i think it rips onto her. Also, it raining for two days before an so she would stand where water can mist onto her head. Their run is weather made so water cant leak in it's just the crevises.

1. she doesn't care if she gets wet but I do lol and 2. We have 2 water systems one she has to put her beak into and then the other is a nipple system that she puts her head under and i think it rips onto her. Also, it raining for two days before an so she would stand where water can mist onto her head. Their run is weather made so water cant leak in it's just the crevises.
Vertical nipples?
Might want to trim her top knot.

the nipples are on the bottom of a bucket thing that hands so there facing down. Shes very skittish so we try not to out scissors next to her face
Horizontal nipples would solve that issue, and are easier to keep thawed in winter.
Yes, it would be tricky to trim you'd need help and persistence.

Horizontal nipples would solve that issue, and are easier to keep thawed in winter.
Yes, it would be tricky to trim you'd need help and persistence.
the package for the nipple thing sai they were to be used to they face down. idk and yea we've trimmed her before but that wasn't really trim more off cutting poop out of her feathers.

Back
Top Bottom