Is it normal for Goslings to bite your fingers all the time?

CharmingChickens

🦜🦃🐓🦢🦆Started with chickens now has an army 🦆🦢🐓🦃🦜
Apr 30, 2023
Maine
I just got this gosling 2 days ago, she is very attached to me. She is about 2 and a half weeks old. But she is constantly biting at my hair, my fingers, and almost anything she can get to. It’s my first time owning a goose, and I don’t know if I should push her beak away when she bites my fingers.
30EE365C-30AE-4F62-A273-7A5294EC390C.jpeg

Yes, We planned on having two but it didn’t work out. Unfortunately my parents won’t let me get my gosling a friend.
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. What are you gonna do when this gosling grows up? Do you have other chicks or ducklings you are raising it with, or is it completely alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. What are you gonna do when this gosling grows up? Do you have other chicks or ducklings you are raising it with, or is it completely alone?
Well, since I’m homeschooled I’m with it all day, and at night it sleeps next to my bed where it can see me. I do have two baby chicks, but they are too small to be with the gosling. When the gosling is older she will live with the chickens and the ducks.

Back
Top Bottom