Is it possible to buy replacement parts for a Janoel incubator?

Tatuana

Songster
Dec 30, 2018
Utah
I'm pretty sure someone tossed out part of my incubator. The bottom, actually. Is it possible to just buy a replacement part or should I get a new incubator?

I bit the bullet and overnighted a new incubator. It's due tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping the eggs keep overnight. They were fresh when I picked them up, but went pretty cool. I snuggled them in a blanket and they warmed up a bit. Then my cat "buried" her toy mouse with the blanket and they went cool again. :( I REALLY hope they're okay! I want these guys SO BAD.

Research seems to show that you can't replace it. Grr.

Had you already started incubating them?

They were for about two hours. Well, they were under a chicken for about two hours. I got them unexpectedly by accident from a chicken lady. When they came home I had to lay down due to illness. When I woke they were cool to the touch. I tucked a rice pack into a blanket with them while I hunted my incubator. Which I never found. So they were warm, cooled, warmed a bit more, then cooled again.

I feel terrible now. :( They're serama chicken eggs, which I REALLY want.

They were for about two hours. Well, they were under a chicken for about two hours. I got them unexpectedly by accident from a chicken lady. When they came home I had to lay down due to illness. When I woke they were cool to the touch. I tucked a rice pack into a blanket with them while I hunted my incubator. Which I never found. So they were warm, cooled, warmed a bit more, then cooled again.

I feel terrible now. :( They're serama chicken eggs, which I REALLY want.
Oh No! :hugs
Hopefully they will be o.k.

Back
Top Bottom