Is it possible to love chickens too much?

I think my favorite thing about this page is I have an outlet for all my chicken enthusiasm šŸ¤£ My friends and family are probably getting a little tired of constantly hearing about my chooks for no reason, so.....I come here for an outlet! I also love seeing everyone else's flocks and getting great ideas and advice. Today I just want to share a picture of my 10 month old Cochin Roo. His name is Cogburn and I am pretty sure he knows he is handsome. Let's see your random I love my chicken pictures!
He's definitely a handsome fella! I have two Black Astrolops. Cluck Norris and Ali. Norris is the one in the back and Ali is in the front. I adore my chickens. My husband thinks I've lost my mind haha
20200810_174852.jpg

I think my favorite thing about this page is I have an outlet for all my chicken enthusiasm šŸ¤£ My friends and family are probably getting a little tired of constantly hearing about my chooks for no reason, so.....I come here for an outlet! I also love seeing everyone else's flocks and getting great ideas and advice. Today I just want to share a picture of my 10 month old Cochin Roo. His name is Cogburn and I am pretty sure he knows he is handsome. Let's see your random I love my chicken pictures!
I sent my hubby so many chicken pics he told me to stop i love them every aspect of it I love all my animals and I have a lot i just looked at my animal album and there is 2,844 pictures in it

Attachments

• 20200731_171805.jpg
    20200731_171805.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200708_170314.jpg
    20200708_170314.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 3

Heā€™s so handsome!

He's definitely a handsome fella! I have two Black Astrolops. Cluck Norris and Ali. Norris is the one in the back and Ali is in the front. I adore my chickens. My husband thinks I've lost my mind hahaView attachment 2287589
If your significant other doesn't question your sanity from time to time you are living life wrong šŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom