Is it safe to assume?........

petunias212

Songster
9 Years
Jan 12, 2011
i have 11 eggs whose contents move slowly whichever way you move the egg, runny like is how one poster put it....this is day 5 of incubation....

I cracked open one of the eggs to see if what i've read here is so....that such eggs are typically infertile....and this is what I saw:

76596_clear.jpg

The other 10 eggs (10 now since I cracked the one above, they were 11) are the same way runny like movement of contents. Is it safe to assume they are ALL infertile or duds??

I'm just so sad - these were my Ameracauna shipped eggs and I was so looking forward to having at least one or two laying hens for their beautiful eggs...
hit.gif

yes, it just sloppily fell out, i was thinking the egg's yoke would be whole like when you fry an egg....but no, it just sloppily slid out....

Quote:

lol! that is such a funny smilie and i needed the laugh...but you're right, I'm suspecting that no matter what you put on the outside of the box, a package is just a package to them and with so many deliveries to do in one day, everything is rush, rush...no time to be gentle because actually the seller used EXCELLENT packing!!

Quote:

Quote:

I am a firm believer that if a postal worker sees the phrase "HATCHING EGG" they start to play soccer with the box. It is because of THEM that we have such terrible hatches with shipped eggs!!

yes thats from shaking the box......if all like that no reason to set them....you can candle them for this also

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom