Is it safe to dye a bunny with manic panic hair dye

Leeleee

Hatching
Aug 25, 2020
Hello I’m leelee and my bunny is acting sick. My mom dyed her fur with manic panic hair dye and I did research and it shows that most hair dye with put toxins into the animal. It was vegan but will it still cause the bunny to be sick? I love my bunny, Lana, to death and I wanna know so I can take her to the vet ASAP if it is harmful. Please please please respond!

You should have researched before what is and is not safe to use.

They even make dyes specifically for pets, many also use beet juice as a safe alternative.

If your rabbit is acting ill, it should be seen by a vet immediately. Rabbits are very sensitive and go downhill quickly.

You should have researched before what is and is not safe to use.

They even make dyes specifically for pets, many also use beet juice as a safe alternative.

If your rabbit is acting ill, it should be seen by a vet immediately. Rabbits are very sensitive and go downhill quickly.
Like I Said my mother did it and thank you

From what I’ve read, although it’s one of the most gentle and natural dyes, Manic Panic should not be used on your animal, simply because they were not designed for that purpose and may still contain chemicals that are not great for your pet.

Yes it will make your bunny sick what Possessed your mom to do that to your bunny they have very delicate immune systems if she wanted to dye the bunny you have to use pet safe dye like what they use on poodles even vegan hair dye has chemicals in it wash your bunny really good with dawn dish soap and put apple cider vinegar in her water it will dilute the toxins from the dye that is in her body

Back
Top Bottom