is it snowing where u are???

Good morning. It's cold here and we snow quit a few hours ago. We lucked out and were on the fringe of the system that is causing so much trouble on the east coast. While it snow constantly yesterday it was extremely fine and we only have about an inch accumulation. We are at least 10 inches below our normal snowfall.

we have abought 13 inchs now and winds are 30 to 40 mph ..its not going to stop snowing till abought 3 pm..

im going to try to take some pictures.. can u still use photo bucket on this site?? i thought i read that you cant any more???

We got snow here in mahoning county Ohio.I made a path to the chickens and one to the mailbox.We have 2 more days of school,so I have to make a path for the car.One little one sick with a fever though,so only one to take tomorrow.

I need a food delivery! I was planning to shop befroe the kids are out of school,and with one sick I can't do that.Dh won't be home until W or TH.Oh well as long as my ds feels better soon.We do have plenty of eggs to eat,lol!

I need to start ordering catalogs to get me through this winter. I rarely buy,but it is nice to imagine.

27 degree right now at 7am and very dark.

We lucked out here in NE PA, only an inch on my deck....phew; heard the plow truck go thru around 4am so thought it would be deep...just dropping cinders I guess. Yea, 7:12 here and still pretty dark. C'mon Spring!

45452_100_4455.jpg

just checking to see if this works

We had a dusting yesterday morning, but suppose to be one getting geared up for the middle of the week, and the weather man said he thought we might have a white Xmas. Yuck. It's pretty for about 15 and then I am done. I want spring, gardens, flowers, alpacas (which LOVE the cold!) peacocks, goats and chickens, and not necessarily in that order!!!!! Garden catalogs are coming in, and I am already mooning over them.

I have to show these pics to my kiddos. I grew up in Illinois...south of Chicago, and know what snow looks like to say the least. A couple weeks ago we got snow here in South Texas. Boy, people around here freaked and said it was like a Blizzard. LOLOL These are pics of the real thing to say the least! Stay warm you all!

Back
Top Bottom