Is it too early to move chicks into ingested coop

i live in South Georgia where current temps are high 80s during the day and mud 60s at night. The chicks are only 3 weeks old, but have outgrown the brooder I built for them. Is it too early to move them to the large coop and run that will be there permanent home? The brooder has heat at night, but the full time coop will not.
This is my question as well. I live in the Austin Texas area. Same temps. I have 10 chicks that are growing fast. They are 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 weeks old and out growing the brooder. The older ones are 80% fledged and it is getting crowded. I am thinking I will have less problems with behavior it I move them to the coop/run in another week. The coop and yard are very secure and I will provide a heat lamp (safely). I am already seeing the Marans (eldest) dominating the Wyndottes (youngest).

My chicks are four and six weeks old and they are already living in the coop and run by themselves, I live in north Alabama with similar temps (low 80s in the day, high 50s/low 60s at night). They are ecstatic to be outside and out of the brooder, and seem to be growing like weeds ever since they started getting the option to range around.

My Black Jersey Giant isn't completely feathered out yet, but she hasn't shown signs of discomfort being out there with the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom