Is it too early to tell on these two BO's

I'm a newby but they don't look like Buff Orpingtons to me either.

As for MPC- I just placed an order from there.. it should be arriving tomorrow or weds. I am splitting the order with another BYC member. They don;t label the chicks, so we will have to figure out whos are whos.

I ordered EE's, Australorpe, White rock and a gold wyandotte
she ordered Jersey Giant, Buff Orp, Delaware and Barred rock.

I sure hope we can tell which is which, or we may end up switching them by accident...

I also ordered a BO from MPC and got something else instead. Do you know what your neighbor got? I think mine is either a Delaware or a White Rock. They came on July 29.
Your chicks look like the Red Star that I ordered from MPC.

I posted pictures of the chicks my neighbor thought were BOs yesterday. The response was that they look like they are Bantam Buff Bramhas. So MPC really messed that order up. I don't know if he called MPC yet today, but he is going to end up eating the Bantams. I saw the 8 chicks the day they arrived and the only 2 we could identify were the two Jersey Giants. They were already so much bigger than everyone else. The Australorps and BRs looked a lot alike that early.

looks like a new hampshire red!!!! and i think definetly a girl.... some ppl i no hav Rhode island reds and they look like that wen they were young and they all turned out to b girls!!!

Back
Top Bottom