jarvis

Songster
8 Years
May 12, 2011
potosi
chickenpics035.jpg

chickenpics029.jpg

chickenpics028.jpg

hes kinda the boss in the coop even tho there is another black banty roo and a large rir br cross roo ..
smile.png
hes a handsome lil guy
smile.png

hes one year old ..

Just a comment on the feedstores chicks.... Many feedstores aquire chicks from more than just hatcheries.EVERY feedstore near me gets chicks from local private people too. Because of state regultaions on NPIP and such,they are supposed to deal only with hatcheries or certified flock owners. I know for a fact the 4 closest to me also get chicks from private UNcertified people. One buys quail from a boy that works there,two buys from ideal AND a local person when they run out of chicks or need a certain amount.Another orders from McMurray,but again,buys from locals when the price is right.I quit buying any chicks from them,as I ended up with quite a few sick ones.Being a newby to chickens would be one thing,but to not have any problems from my own or ordered chicks is another.Then I looked into it and found out about the under the counter buying.

That being said.....even if you buy from TSC or any other feedstore....you never truly know where your birds came from and if they are pure....

Back
Top Bottom