Is Meyer Hatchery very good?

was gonna order a test run from meyer because of the min 3 chicks but turns out there is also a min of 25 dollars...bummer i dont want to spend 25 bucks on chicks, any hear anything of ideal poultry
Really? Oh that IS a bummer. I just looked at there policies and I think they were saying that about the started pullets.
"STARTED PULLETS: A non-refundable $1 per bird deposit is due at the time the order is booked with a $20 minimum deposit required." Other than that, there is nothing about a min of $25. Did they say that when you were ordering? Or did you find that on the site? Sorry for the questions, I'm just a little nervous. :)

My order was significantly less than $25. With shipping it was more of course. Maybe their policy changed. I don't see any minimum dollar in the current catalog. Calculate your order online but don't submit - it'll show your total including shipping.

Really? Oh that IS a bummer. I just looked at there policies and I think they were saying that about the started pullets. 
"STARTED PULLETS: A non-refundable $1 per bird deposit is due at the time the order is booked with a $20 minimum deposit required." Other than that, there is nothing about a min of $25. Did they say that when you were ordering? Or did you find that on the site? Sorry for the questions, I'm just a little nervous. :) 

it was right when i checked out :( so i had 3 little fuzz balls picked out and excited and then i didnt get them

Ideal hatchery has a $25 minimum not including shipping...I just looked online. I would call Meyer and ask. It's not anywhere on their site or catalog and from my order I can say I was not required to spend 25 + shipping. Moomoodiddy, maybe you were actually on the Ideal site?

Ideal hatchery has a $25 minimum not including shipping...I just looked online. I would call Meyer and ask. It's not anywhere on their site or catalog and from my order I can say I was not required to spend 25 + shipping. Moomoodiddy, maybe you were actually on the Ideal site?

wait maybe i was .....idk!!!!!! i thought ordering from websites was easy!!!!!!

Last edited:
wait maybe i was .....idk!!!!!! i thought ordering from websites was easy!!!!!!

Did you find out if you were ordering from Ideal? Ya it's funny how I can mix up sites sometimes too. :)
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom