Is my goat pregnant or bloated?

Chickensrule69

Chirping
Feb 26, 2023
Down south
My goat gabby (brown) Pygmy dwarf has been getting a bit bigger everyday I don’t know if it’s the beet shreds I feed them or if she is pregnant my other goat Faye (tan) is twins with our billy woody so they won’t breed woody has a breeding kilt on they are all 8-9 months can someone help me out?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    715.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0861.jpeg
    IMG_0861.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    829.6 KB · Views: 14
I once loaned a buck to a friend of mine to use on her group of does. She kept complaining that he didn't do anything besides lounge around. Turned out he had already done it and she hadn't seen a thing. All of them were pregnant.
i worded the sentence wrong 🤦‍♀️ sorry i’ve been so scatter brained lately i know that they will still breed that’s why our billy has a breeding kilt on it prevents him but we don’t know if it could’ve gotten too small faye hasn’t grown in size like gabby has that’s why i’m suspicious about pregnancy they all eat the same amount of food everyday so she can’t be fat or maybe she can im not too sure i feel bad for your friend though that must have been stressful all those babies

i worded the sentence wrong 🤦‍♀️ sorry i’ve been so scatter brained lately i know that they will still breed that’s why our billy has a breeding kilt on it prevents him but we don’t know if it could’ve gotten too small faye hasn’t grown in size like gabby has that’s why i’m suspicious about pregnancy they all eat the same amount of food everyday so she can’t be fat or maybe she can im not too sure i feel bad for your friend though that must have been stressful all those babies
We both had commercial goat dairies at the time. We were used to taking care of large numbers of kids.

Back
Top Bottom