Is my new chicken a frizzle or frazzle?

Please forgive me for barging in here @Jamesthesilkie but I wanted to comment to @JacinLarkwell . You must have a gorgeous flock. I have admired at least (probably more) a few of your birds now. May I please see a pic of this bird? I love admiring other people's birds.

@Jamesthesilkie , this one's name is "Peanut"? So cute! I think he's adorable! My only frizzle is a white bantam cochin and he is so funny and handsome! Your new little guy must be a busy body or at least he appears to be in this picture.

Is it bad that one of my favorite things to do is look at chicken pictures?

Sure. You met Tyrion yesterday. Shae is the frizzle. However between his leakage and her beak their chicks will simply be for table
20201002_114116.jpg
20201015_184729.jpg
20201111_181602.jpg

@JacinLarkwell any chance I could talk you into making an album with pictures of your birds? I love admiring them! Seriously?
I started working on an album a while back. I really want to finish it but I need a few more hours in each day

@JacinLarkwell any chance I could talk you into making an album with pictures of your birds? I love admiring them! Seriously?
I started working on an album a while back. I really want to finish it but I need a few more hours in each day
I haven't had the time but am considering it once my new shipments are ordered

Again, @Jamesthesilkie please forgive me. I promise that I didn't intend to be so rude and interrupt your thread. I'm so sorry.

@JacinLarkwell I didn't realize we were talking about Shae! I love Tyrion and Shae! They're so flipping adorable and precious! I'm jealous

Omg don't apologize! I already got my answers and I loved seeing her babies as well

Omg don't apologize! I already got my answers and I loved seeing her babies as well
I guess it is more of an offense on the Emergencies threads, but I keep realizing that I am really bad about doing this. I always feel bad about it but my self control seems to go out the window whenever it comes to chickens, ducks and geese! Thank you for being so understanding. I really appreciate that

And again towards Peanut, for some reason, the only birds I see with messy frizzling is cochins. I'm thinking maybe it's due to their shape or something. But if he's not in pain, then there is no reason to not breed him

Back
Top Bottom