Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics

Havenhill Farn

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
Horton,Al
Hi everyone, I bought a pot belly big for my hubby. She was 6 mons old when we got her and now we have had for a month. I have researched and talked with people and they say she possible could be breed. She has become more swayed back and her belly is huge yet thin around the ribs. Her girlie parts(hehe) are swollen more than normal for atleast a week or two and she has started to get boobies. I am going to try and post pics but she didn't want her picture taken plus ferbie our goat was standing on my back. Please someone help me out, if she is preggo how far a long do you think she is? Or am i just crazy?!?!?

I can't say for sure, I knew she had several other pigs with her at one point. She had already sold all except her and one other. I can't find her number to call and ask.

I have this pot belly pig she is about 9 months old and has been in with a boar since she was 3-4 months old, she has had him on her and i seen it, and she had some "white" stuff comming from here well here lately she has gained alot of weight in the belly and her tits are more pronounced and her hindend is more swollen and she is very food aggressive, do you think she is prego and if so how far along

the first photo is here on the right, the second photo is her by her self, and the thrid photo is her belly up close. i have more if ya need to see them.

Lol! That pig looks a lot like yours in the belly area. maybe you should break out the bebe sounds monitor and listen to her belly havenhill... Worth a try and if nothing else something for the neighbor to laugh at...

Lol! That pig looks a lot like yours in the belly area. maybe you should break out the bebe sounds monitor and listen to her belly havenhill... Worth a try and if nothing else something for the neighbor to laugh at...

XD a syscope (What ever the thing that the doctor/vet use to listen to the heart!) does wonders!

Back
Top Bottom