is smoking near chickens bad

this subject is very fresh to me as I quit smoking two weeks ago after 35 years of smoking at least a pack a day. Any you know I have heard it all and been subjected to every rude, blunt, offensive remark some non-smokers feel entitled to bestow on me. I have always been a curtious smoker, but some non-smokers feel the minute they have an opportunity, it is open season. There is nothing, NOTHING anyone could ever say to me to get me to quit. I had to do it myself in my own time.
For you non-smokers that feel the need to comment let me share this with you.
Since the day I quit- I have had insominia and get up every morning at 3am from withdrawal from nicotine even wearing the patch. I want the literally chew the insides of my mouth out. Again, withdrawal from nicotine. I am miserable and weary and see NO relief in sight. It is as bad today on day17 as it was the first day. This ain't easy and your comments to me when I was a smoker were stupid. Oh, yeah, I am a little irritable too.
Why, I gave it up, I have no idea. It was so attractive also.....
smokinggranny.jpg

nccatnip, it gets better. 35 years and day 17. Very nice.

Several people I know quit by saying "I'm not gonna smoke today".

For me it was a few months of chewing the gum and cutting it
into little pieces to ween myself of it. To this day I can't chew gum.

PC everytime to talk about smoking in your car - I get this picture in my head "Cheech and Chong - up in smoke" and I giggle..........

gig.gif

There is not a day that goes by that I don't want just one puff. So far I have made it into almost 3 yrs without giving in to the urge. Some days I think I could eat one.

cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif

Quote:
Smokem if ya got em. I would say smoke one for me since I gave them up, but then I would be accused of aiding in your wrong doings??
ep.gif

cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif
cool-smiley-009.gif
cool-smiley-019.gif
cool-smiley-030.gif