Is something wrong?

hugs.gif
Don't beat yourself up. Peachicks are hard to keep healthy until about the 4 month old mark. I lost a couple this year too.
sad.png

I know it sounds horrible since you loved him, but you might want to get somebody to open him up to see if anything looks wrong. If he had blackhead or something, the treatment for the other three might be more than worming.

I am very sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry. Brings tears to my eyes realizing your pain. I went through it when a predator chased my precious 2 1/2 year old peacock I'd raised from a chick out of a tree and killed him only to remove his head. I cried for a week and still break down when memories come flashing back. I'm going to take a good look at my peas this morning. I've been holding off on worming until it cools off enough to remove the pans of water they stand in for relief. We've had a horribly hot summer here in south Texas. Once again, I am so sorry.

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes I think I would be better off without any animals around, but then realize that wouldn't work. I love my animals and for the most part I think they are very happy. Things happen in life, sometimes good and sometimes bad. I still well up and I feel so very guilty for letting Kuzko down, but I can't change what happened. I just have to try my best with my other three boys. I'll have to watch my boys next summer to see if they stand in the water when it's hot. I think our hot weather has gone now. The highs are in the 80's now and the water in the pool is cold. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom