is there a color of BW called tuxedo?think i got one.!!!!!pics!!!!

Hey lcw -
Yep - TN Red, I have some just like them with the white bib. Never realized some had white bibs till I hatched mine out. I think they are such handsome birds! Mine are a little skittish, not too bad. But I spent a LOT of time with them as hatchlings with my hands in the brooder so they would get used to me, and I talk to them a lot and whistle to them. Mine kind of answer back with little chirps and whistles even if they just see me come outside, they start. As they have gotten older, they don't like to be touched and are a little skittish - but not spastic like some.

Good Luck with your pretty babies!

Lisa
smile.png

Robo Gave You Sexing Instructions... Beer Or Vent (have Fun With That- Lol, You Think They're Skittish Now!) Sex Them As They Are Not A Color Sexable Breed.

Quote:
how do you tell the sex of them? whats mine? any ideas?

I have learned that the males have a dark throat, and the females have a lighter.

Quote:
so whats mine?

Refer to JJ's instructions.....

lol, didnt even see that post. sorry. uhmm whats beer sexing? have something to do with beer?
tongue.png

If done right yes, but I don't advise anything but beer or if you don't drink soda. Anything else will affect you a bit to much to be very accurate.
lau.gif
So if it crows you tag it as rooster, if it lays an egg it's a hen. The simplest way, but at the same time the easiest to mess up after a while.

Back
Top Bottom