IS THERE A CURE FOR THIS STRANGE GOAT DISEASE ????

Quote:
Nope, that doesnt work either! I breed my goats and sheep, and well, erm, I just bought four preggos yesterday!

Let me know if you do find a cure. I have a wethers and three pregnant girls and I still find myself looking at the animal rescue and craigslist for goats.

There is no known cure for these types of diseases. You just have to live with it and hope it is contagious so the people around you also get infected and help you 'feed' your disease.
lol.png

I had my first kids hit the ground this morning. We aren't (I mean weren't
wink.png
) going to keep any of these kids. Now, we have to decide which one!

Well you know they are like Lays potato chips you cant have just 1...and they are very addictive and that is why God made the babies so darn cute...Yep I started with 3 and now have over 40....
barnie.gif
and thats not counting the babies that we have had so far either...
ya.gif

It is so strange, but understandable at the same time, that goats are so addicting. I've only got seven, but I got each one as a friend for the one that I got before that one, and so on. Hence, my motto:
The only thing better than a goat is more goats!

I started out with 2 Pygmy's last month....got two Nubian cross doelings from the same breeder....liked them better so traded the Pygmys back for 2 Nubian cross doelings and a wether.The breeder called and asked if I'd take the last wether .Of course I said yes so by the end of the month I will have 6 goats! I'm not sure I want the vaccine just yet.Maybe next month
smile.png

Do not get me started on the chickens.........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom