Is there a list of everyone open to swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmpeters

Songster
10 Years
Aug 6, 2012
central il
I just started getting into all the swap pages and wondered if theres a page that has everyone who has stuff to swap? Like a full list of people with everything they have to swap.

I just started getting into all the swap pages and wondered if theres a page that has everyone who has stuff to swap? Like a full list of people with everything they have to swap.
Hi-
I've been spying the swap pages too, waiting until I feel like I have something worth swapping before I claim any goodies. :) You can find individual swap pages (about 300) if you just type in "swap page" in the homepage search bar. Narrow that down by selecting "articles" on the left hand column/menu
Good luck :)

Ok cool. Ill give it a shot and see what I can find. Im trying to keep to a single breed of each species so i can keep them pure. So ill just add new kinds of birds. Gonna be stalking them waiting on geese and pheasant eggs to pop up. Lol. Thank you.

There used to be one but it was deleted and a new one has not been made. But I think it would be a good idea to make one again so we can find each other little easier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom