Is there a type of chicken called chcoalte

Quote:
I have worked with dun before, it breeds real similiar to blue. A solid dun bird imo is one fo the purtiest I Have seen.

have you seen Platinum Blue? its het Dun with one shot of Blue(Bl)... looks nice...
tongue.png

I've seen Henk's there nice.

Chris

Quote:
I have worked with dun before, it breeds real similiar to blue. A solid dun bird imo is one fo the purtiest I Have seen.

have you seen Platinum Blue? its het Dun with one shot of Blue(Bl)... looks nice...
tongue.png

I thought platinum blue was the same as khaki? That was my understanding anyway, but Ive been wrong before. So Platinum is a Dun x Blue? HHmm...that would be purty. I think I saw that on a bird, hackle, saddle and tail was the color. Would like to see a good clear pic of a solid platinum colored bird. Does it matter whether its dun over blue, or vice versa? Same results either way??

Quote:
tongue.png

Chris

his Birds are Silver based... I wonder how a combination of a very Rustry Blue(Blue based on Gold and Gold is leaking thru the blue) and Het dunn(also based on gold) would look like?..
caf.gif

Quote:
Blue over dunn or Dunn over Blue is the same...
wink.png

No solid Platinum colored bird yet as this color is just starting to be known.. but below pic of Mr. Henk Platinum blue birds

Quote:
tongue.png

Chris

Have you seen Beige...? its a True Breeding form of Homozygous Dunn and Sex Linked Choc... Let me dig some pics...
tongue.png

Quote:

Chris

Have you seen Beige...? its a True Breeding form of Homozygous Dunn and Sex Linked Choc... Let me dig some pics...
tongue.png

Haven't seen Beige.

Chris

Last edited:
gorgeous color. I am gonna probably start back to working on chocolate (dun) in the oegb. Wish I could get some true chocolate for true breedings.

Back
Top Bottom