Is there anything wrong with this egg

Frozen eggs tend to be cloudy after thawing, but I haven't checked any that froze hard.

Somme feed ingredients can affect the eggs internal colr like cottonseed meal and raw soybean meal. Certain weeds can cause mottled yolks, wormers, and poor storage and rough handling. So it could be at your end or hers.

Yeah, none of the weeds, or wormers involved, I feed soy free organic and no cottonseed. My frig is Checked three times a day since I sell to a restaurant. Think it's on her end or she is playing games. She is the only customer, I have checked with all the others and sent them the pic. None have ever had anything but georgous eggs they said.

So how are you planning on dealing with her? Nice? Ignoring her? Maybe credit her eggs? She's probably picky, but I guess if I bought eggs and got what I though was a bad egg repeatedly I might get upset a bit.

Smile sweetly and suggest that she should plan on buying her eggs from the market from now on because you will no longer be able to supply her because your demand has increased from other buyers.

Or better yet, I'll pass on sage advice that an elder self employed gentleman told us once......charge em till you like them.

Seriously. Life is too short to put up with that nonsense.

I will pay her for those 8 eggs and then just keep being sold out every week and let her end the relationship. I actually don't think this is real. She messed me over last summer. I doubled my flock because she wanted more of my "rainbow" eggs. She can sell them for more. When they were 8 weeks from being to lay she said "oh I don't need eggs from you anymore, my other guy is gonna start bringing me 20doz a week. I remind her I got more hen cause she asked me to. So she okay, bring in what you have on Mondays cause he doesn't come til Thursday. Over the next eight weeks she left me high and dry 4 weeks. Now I only make the drive to town to take her eggs....once I pulled up and she was closed for two days and didn't tell me. Two weeks later messaged me just as I was coming into town she didn't want any, third time didn't tell me til I got to the store and 4th time closed for vacation and didn't tell me. Those weeks set me up with new customers. 4 people now ahead for her. Three weeks later she messaged me she wanted everything I have. she said the other guy (who chg more than me) didn't want to mess with organic any more so she didn't want them. I told her I could bring what I have left each week, that I have customers ahead of her now. One of those places was a cafe, and they just sold by the doz. well she found out and started speaking small town stuff and people quit buying there. The other three would get a doz or so and that gave her 8-10 a week. But I left it with the cafe owner to let me know if things changed, that even if she wanted them herself, she could keep her place. So 6 weeks ago the cafe owner started a. Breakfasts menu to, she is using my eggs. So she gets 10-12 doz a week. That left the other gal with 2 or so and she was not happy. A week ago she messaged me she didn't need any, and I let her know that was okay, wasn't sure I would have any. This week I had none for her and let her know, and then suddenly she says she has had 8 bad egg since the start of the month. See what I mean? I have talked to everyone else that has bought eggs in the last three months and no one has had a bad egg. So I think this is a game she is playing cause she is mad. But I felt I needed to ask the other customers and on here so that I don't miss somethings g I should know about.

You sounded like you have been fair and accommodating, best to severe relations with her as best as you can without being rude, I'm on your side, she's not a nice person.

Back
Top Bottom