Is there such a thing as...

“Too”

Ducks are angels ❤️ 😇 🦆
I agree they are sweet angels! Look at that sweet quacker face!
4528486E-93F1-4CAD-BFF4-BCD00D94AC12.jpeg

I have 15 outside and am raising 6 more ducklings. I look out at my ducks and think it really does not look like 15 ducks. I feel like I am missing some when I have them all in front of me. I know I will have to stop after the new 6, that will basically max out my coop. But there are dreams of bigger and more. They are just wonderful animals. My logical half, my husband, is just as in love with them too.
if I were you and my husband agreed with me then I would get as many chickens and ducks as we pleased:celebrate:jumpy:fl

I’m just marveling stop your black cat being so chill/calm with your chicken. Also it looks like our black cat “Toothless.” I’m no help bc we said we would get chickens maaaaayyybe goats when we moved here (less than 9 months ago) and we got goats, then chicks, and now ducklings. So...all the animals 🥰

I’m just marveling stop your black cat being so chill/calm with your chicken. Also it looks like our black cat “Toothless.” I’m no help bc we said we would get chickens maaaaayyybe goats when we moved here (less than 9 months ago) and we got goats, then chicks, and now ducklings. So...all the animals 🥰
I said I wasn’t going to do chickens. Then my landlords asked me to hatch out some for her. Then I had to get some for myself. I have bounced around with chicken and now I have a style of chicken I like.

I originally started out with ducks. Fox ate ducks so had to get more ducks. Ducks survived the winter now I need to hatch some ducklings because they are ducklings and adorable.

but I am trying to be firm on the no goats policy. Landlord is trying very hard to give me mini goats! :he:hmm:lol::rolleyes:

I said I wasn’t going to do chickens. Then my landlords asked me to hatch out some for her. Then I had to get some for myself. I have bounced around with chicken and now I have a style of chicken I like.

That’s amazing!!

I originally started out with ducks. Fox ate ducks so had to get more ducks. Ducks survived the winter now I need to hatch some ducklings because they are ducklings and adorable.

but I am trying to be firm on the no goats policy. Landlord is trying very hard to give me mini goats! :he:hmm:lol::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom