Is this a good buy???

hold on let me check my source I could be wrong....

your right the one I was thinking of was not the genisis but the LG with fan. sorry. The cheapest I can find a turner is $39 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Are you asking if $17 is good for shipping or is the incubator and turner $17? If so, but it doesn't appear so in your link, that's the deal of the century!

When I ordered mine, they were the cheapest I could find and I shopped around quite a bit. They also shipped it out the same day I ordered it and I got it the next day!! Of course, I live in the same state and called first thing in the morning, but still, it was awesome! Great customer service too!

I dont know much about the price of a bator, but you can get a broody type hen for around $5.00 or $6.00 and can set 12 to 15 eggs under one, also cuts out the power bill that the bator and the brooder uses,

Quote:
Yeah but you cant plug that broody in to be ready for the dozen that you HAD TO HAVE because the price was right, this way you can get eggs whenever you want, but keep broodies around just because its fun.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom