Is this a good coop for this amount of money?

edited to change as i just went back and reread it it says the run is more but i can prob make one depending on how much this person charges, but i am sure i can fine a better one hey i got time lol im selling all but my duckling ,1 5 week pullet and my over 1 year hen tomorrow, but i got another 50 eggs in the incubator due the end of the month so we will see i will prob just build one my self thanks for the response

Last edited:
???

That coop is 4'X4', or 16 sq. ft., so at 4 sq. ft. per hen, that is 4 hens. You have 50 in the bator.

???

I know you already said you will probably build your own. But sounds like you need to do a little more research, to have even asked this. 50 hens would = 200 sq. ft. of coop and 500 sq. ft. of run, minimum. If half are roos and they go to freezer camp that is still 100 sq. ft. of coop and 250 sq. ft. of run. You do not want to crowd them, I promise!

this eggs are for selling and mostly bantams i do have 12 bantam eggs i am testing for a fellow bycer i am not keeping all these chicks i already have people set up to buy them lol theres no way i am going to cram 50 chicks/chickens in there lol

Back
Top Bottom