Is this a scam

If you read the descriptions on several of their products, you'll see stuff copied from different websites - They may have the "costco" logo on all the pages, but down deep it mentions stuff like "always best service from Wayfair", or other major companies, or some have Chinese writing for part of it, etc.. The format of the ads are different on different items - legit companies don't do that. Returns and customer service is different for each item, too. Says they're based in Cyrpus.
Shipping is free even for those massive items (a gazebo? carport? the shed?), and will arrive between Oct. 3-5. LOL I don't think so! I doubt Amazon could even get an item like that here, that fast.
VERY MUCH a scam!

Yep sure is if you look they are all same price????. Ours had pic of Lowes, so buyer be wear. Good call go with your gut.
yeah figured it was to good to be true
Oct. 3-5. LOL I don't think so! I doubt Amazon could even get an item like that here, that fast.
(the real) home depot said they can get it to there place then and to my house around the 7th
If you read the descriptions on several of their products, you'll see stuff copied from different websites - They may have the "costco" logo on all the pages, but down deep it mentions stuff like "always best service from Wayfair", or other major companies, or some have Chinese writing for part of it, etc.. The format of the ads are different on different items - legit companies don't do that. Returns and customer service is different for each item, too. Says they're based in Cyrpus.
Shipping is free even for those massive items (a gazebo? carport? the shed?), and will arrive between Oct. 3-5. LOL I don't think so! I doubt Amazon could even get an item like that here, that fast.
VERY MUCH a scam!
Thanks

thaanks all

Back
Top Bottom