Is this a white sebright rooster?

ShelbyCoral

Songster
6 Years
Okay I got golden Sebright chicks from tsc and I pick out two white ones.... they were both white! one with feather legs one without. They both have the same comb and its not the comb of a sebright and the feather legged one has a red comb already. Obviously a rooster, and is trying to crow at just 4 weeks old. Here are some pictures.

Okay I got golden Sebright chicks from tsc and I pick out two white ones.... they were both white! one with feather legs one without. They both have the same comb and its not the comb of a sebright and the feather legged one has a red comb already. Obviously a rooster, and is trying to crow at just 4 weeks old. Here are some pictures. I'm not to sure either. It sorta resembles a white leghorn.

Definitely not a Sebright; they don't come in white ( not that I know of, anyway), and the comb is wrong. Maybe an Old English Game?

Edited: No, not an Old English Game, as they don't have feathered legs; apparently I missed that part.

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm not familiar with Old English Game Bantams, do they sometimes have feathered shanks? They don't look feathered enough to be a Cochin or Sabelpoot Booted Bantam, and I can't tell if there are vulture hocks. no beard, so that rules out D'Uccle.

Hi there.. did you ever find out what breed your bird was? I have 4 of those exact birds and I have no idea what they are- if you know, do you mind letting me know please? :)

Hi there.. did you ever find out what breed your bird was? I have 4 of those exact birds and I have no idea what they are- if you know, do you mind letting me know please? :)
If you post pics of yours, we can help you ID them. OP to this thread hasn't been on since 2016.

If you post pics of yours, we can help you ID them. OP to this thread hasn't been on since 2016.
thanks!!

their coloring has changed a bit over this last few weeks.... a bit of a blue grey peeking through underneath on a few, and some buff coloring around the necks of the others..

I'll try to get a few pix of them (they're never still very long lol)

thanks!!

their coloring has changed a bit over this last few weeks.... a bit of a blue grey peeking through underneath on a few, and some buff coloring around the necks of the others..

I'll try to get a few pix of them (they're never still very long lol)
36184.jpg

9 weeks old... I couldn't get a good shot of the grey/silver/cream one. They're lightening fast!

Attachments

• IMG_20210807_220906.jpg
    IMG_20210807_220906.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210807_220757.jpg
    IMG_20210807_220757.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom