Is this bumble foot?!

Since you have a mild case, I would start with the iodine. Just put it directly on the bumps. Its supposed to draw out infection. Bactrim comes in a pink suspension and you squirt it in using a syringe. I don't know a way of getting it without a vet. You will only need it if things get worse. Keep me posted with how things are going and ill try to help.
Thank you today I am going to buy that iodine and put on their feet twice a day for a week. When I put it on their feet I will not allow their feet to get dirty or wet for ten minutes. If that doesn't work then I will start soaking. But, if soaking doesn't work I will go to my local vet and get some bactrim. Thanks

Attachments

• 20220814_165210.jpg
    20220814_165210.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 3
I really don't think you need an oral antibiotic. It was hard to see clearly in the photo, but the scabs appear very tiny with little swelling. If you want to, after giving a gentle rub with iodine, you could put some antibiotic ointment on, but they really aren't at a stage where you need to consider a vet. You can look at lots of threads on BYC to see good examples of Bumblefoot, and you will see that what you're dealing with is quite mild.

I really don't think you need an oral antibiotic. It was hard to see clearly in the photo, but the scabs appear very tiny with little swelling. If you want to, after giving a gentle rub with iodine, you could put some antibiotic ointment on, but they really aren't at a stage where you need to consider a vet. You can look at lots of threads on BYC to see good examples of Bumblefoot, and you will see that what you're dealing with is quite mild.
:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom