Is this bumblefoot?

Hmmm... I cut multiple strips of varying length to wrap between the toes and up the ankle. They don't fuss with the wrapping too much so maybe I've been lucky?

I've seen my vet cut a big piece of Vetwrap with little holes for the toes (kind of like fingerless gloves) and then wrap it around the chicken's ankle. It's kind of a PITA to do and undo every day, but that makes it harder to get off.
I'm doing it how you do. Cut the strips to fit between the toes then cut a smaller strip to wrap around. I dont even think shell stay still long enough for me to try the fingerless glove way. Honestly, shes just a brat. For the longest time I thought she was a boy because of her built and how mean she is then one day she suprised me with an egg 😂

I'll just keep wrapping it and hoping it sticks.

Have you tried wrapping her in a towel to immobilize her wings? Not too tight to obstruct her breathing, but enough that she can't flap around. One of my boys goes right to sleep when I make him into a burrito.

Have you tried wrapping her in a towel to immobilize her wings? Not too tight to obstruct her breathing, but enough that she can't flap around. One of my boys goes right to sleep when I make him into a burrito.
Yes, she freaks out. She starts jerking her head everywhere, kicking, trying to flap. I handled her the same as the others but shes always been like this.

Back
Top Bottom