Is this chicken led hazing?

Chad Oftedal

Songster
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Woodinville, WA
My Coop
My Coop
So I check my cameras today and my birds aren't outside in their run, despite it being a nice day. I check the final camera which is the one inside the coop, and this picture is what I see.

20200216_121823_IMG_5275.JPG

I have 8 hens. Seven of them are sitting on the left edge of the coop, staring across at the nest box. The eighth, girl, bless her little heart, is in the nest box, and I assume trying to lay an egg. How is she supposed to work under this kind of pressure? "You're not coming out of that nest box until you lay that egg, Maude. We all laid one, now it's your turn! Show us you're really one of us!"

So I check my cameras today and my birds aren't outside in their run, despite it being a nice day. I check the final camera which is the one inside the coop, and this picture is what I see.

View attachment 2028006

I have 8 hens. Seven of them are sitting on the left edge of the coop, staring across at the nest box. The eighth, girl, bless her little heart, is in the nest box, and I assume trying to lay an egg. How is she supposed to work under this kind of pressure? "You're not coming out of that nest box until you lay that egg, Maude. We all laid one, now it's your turn! Show us you're really one of us!"
:lau:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom