Is this Coccidiosis poop?

I also keep an emergency kit, but have not been needing corid for a while now. Just for reference. I recommend these things to be in an emergency kit.

1. Electrolytes (Mainly for chicks and injured hens)
2. Hair dryer (Great for when a hen is washed)
3. Permthrin dust and spray (Mites and lice)
4. Some sort of dewormer (Valbezen and safeguard work well)
5. Syringe (For deworming and calcium)
6. towels (For drying)
7. Corid (Cooccidiosis)
8. Scissors (For clipping wings OR cutting feathers near an injury)
9. Monistat 7 (For sour crop)
10. Calicum (For egg binding)
11. gloves (For dirty work, such as flystrike)
12. Masks (For cleaning the coop)
13. Dog pads (For isolation)
Yyeeesss!!! The only thing I don’t have is Monistat 7, but I will look into that. And I bought Elector PSP 😬 for mites because of my other pets that roam. I’m glad I’m on the right track with my kit, even though it has cost quite a bit 😅

I can do either. I just want to make sure i rid them of it.
7 days is the usual, thats what I used. And as a recommendation. For chicks, I feed medicatsd started for 6 weeks, slowly weaning them off to unmedicated while taking them on field trips. This helps them to build a natural immunity.

Yyeeesss!!! The only thing I don’t have is Monistat 7, but I will look into that. And I bought Elector PSP 😬 for mites because of my other pets that roam. I’m glad I’m on the right track with my kit, even though it has cost quite a bit 😅
Monistat 7 is at pharmacies. Its not really needed, but I had a hen get sour crop, so I always keep it on hand.

I use permethrin, not sure if Elector PSP works. I added a few more items I forgot...

Thank you so much! Im taking screenshots so I can refer back to them in the future. 😆 I appreciate your help! ☺️
You should only have to worry about treating for coccidiosis If you bring any new to you birds home in the future.

I highly recommend proper quarantining all future birds should you decide to bring any home.

Thank you for all of your help! I’m about to go mix up the first gallon.
I know my birds don't drink a gallon of water a day so... I wouldn't want to waste Corid if I were using it.

Remember you really need to mix a new batch each day and make sure you do not offer vitamins.

Back
Top Bottom