Is this EE pullet?

ButtersMama

Songster
11 Years
Feb 28, 2011

So this chicken is one of 4 that I purchased on March 1...so approx 11 weeks ago. They were brand new chicks. I purchased them as Easter Eggers. The others are the basic brown/black EE pullets. I am unsure if this is an EE. It looks like one of the others body shape, head, tiny comb etc. So two of the EE have puffy cheeks, 2 do not. This is one that does not. I know this isn't a Roo. What do you think? Is it an EE? Oh, the legs are yellow. Other 3 are greenish. Thanks!

Why are you sure its not a roo? My 1st thought when I saw the 1st photo was thats a roo. Huge legs, very upright stance, pointed hackle and saddle feathers, and roo looking tail. I would say a SLW mix, not an EE.

Well, I didn't want to go into too much detail. I actually got 5 of them. And about 1 month ago I noticed one of them aggressive, crowing and then the tail sprung up. It was black and white and WAS Roo. I took it to the lady who I order these with and she took him.
I think you all are correct....Wyandotte...that is what I was thinking too. I think they were mixed up. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom